Sony Utilities update for VAIO models PCG-FX101/PCG-FX103/PCG-FX105K/PCG-FX108K
A. Download instructions:
- Create a new folder and name itDownloadfolder.
- Download theSony Utilities Setup Driversfile from your models download section and place it in theDownloadfolder.
- When the download is completed, please check the size of the file in Windows Explorer: Right-clickStart, clickExplore, ClickViewand selectDetailsto check the size of the driver - If the size is the same as mentioned on the download page, your downloading was successfully completed.
- Double-click thesu_sny_212.exeicon - TheWinZip Self-Extractordialogue box appears.
- In theUnzip to folderfield, select a folder to extract the files contained insu_sny_212.exe.
- Click OK.
- Double-click theSetup.exefile.
- SelectRepair(Reinstall all program components installed by the previous setup).
- ClickNextand then clickFinish.
- Restart your VAIO - Sony Utilities has now been updated.
- 32 bit
- 928 Kb