- PHA-2A, PHA-3, PHA-3AC
About this download
- Name:Driver for Portable Hi-Res DAC/Headphone Amplifier
- Release date:12/10/2016
- Do I need to download it?The download is essential if you wish to connect your Portable Hi-Res DAC/Headphone Amplifier to your Windows PC
- Benefits and improvements:You will be able to use your Portable Hi-Res DAC/Headphone Amplifier with your Windows PC
The driver for the Portable Hi-Res DAC/Headphone Amplifier iscompatible with most commonly used versions of Microsoft Windows.It is not compatible with Mac or Linux operating systems.
- Windows 10 Home / Pro
All operating systems need to be factory preinstalled. We can’t guarantee that the driver will work on operating systems that have been upgraded, personally constructed or exist as one of many systems (that’s to say, in multi-boot environments).
- 100MB or more of available space
Before you install the driver for the Portable Hi-Res DAC/Headphone Amplifier you need to download the driver file itself. This will include everything you need to install the driver.
Make sure you are logged on as a Computer Administrator in order to download the driver file. You will need to consult the manual of your Windows PC to learn how to log on as an Administrator.
- Make sure you are connected to the internet
- Begin the download process by clicking the link below
- Read the Software Download License Agreement and, if you agree, click Accept Agreement
- When prompted by a File Save dialog box, please select the folder on your hard disk where you wish the driver to download to
- The following file will be downloaded into the selected folder: Driver_X_v2.23.2_forWin10.exe
Note: Do not make the system go into suspend, sleep or hibernation mode during the download.
Once the file has downloaded, you’re ready to install the driver for the Portable Hi-Res DAC/Headphone Amplifier.
To install the software, simply follow the instructions listed below for your operating system.
During the installation of this file, make sure that you are logged in as Administrator. You will need to consult the manual of your Windows PC to learn how to log on as an Administrator.
- Do not connect the Portable Hi-Res DAC/Headphone Amplifier before installing the driver
- Save all work and close all other programs
- Double click the Driver_X_v2.23.2_forWin10.exe file previously downloaded
- Follow the instructions from the Setup Wizard to install the file
- The Portable Hi-Res DAC/Headphone Amplifier will be recognised following installation