About this download
- Dedicated tool for NVD-U01E map update disc: Software version 22.214.171.124
This update enables the users, who have downloaded a map update from http://www.navu.sony-europe.com before Oct 31st, to activate the map update with Microsoft Windows Vista.
Compatible operating systems:
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista® Ultimate/Home Premium/Home Basic/Business
Ensure all Windows Update patches and upgrades are applied before installing the update and then Windows Mobile Device Center Ver.6.1 or later is downloaded or updated from Microsoft site before downloading and installing the "dedicated tool for NVD-U01E"..
- Check the version of your downloaded map update.Please follow the procedures as below:
- Start up Explorer.
- Open folder where your downloaded map update is saved.
- Right-click Start.exe file and then select Property.
- Start up the Property dialog, select the version information tab to confirm the version.
- If the software version is 126.96.36.199, please update with the latest version.
- Download the software update to your PC.
- Ensure all Windows Update patches and upgrades are applied before installing the update and then Windows Mobile Device Center Ver.6.1 or later is downloaded or updated from Microsoft site before downloading and installing the "dedicated tool for NVD-U01E"..
- You must be logged on as an administrator (for Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate/Home Premium/Home Basic/Business).
- Create the following folder on the C drive: nav_update.
- Make sure that no program is running except your Internet browser.
- You must accept the terms of the End User License Agreement below. Then, click Download. A window will pop up. Click the Download it link.
- Click Save and select the following location: C:\nav_update.
- When the download is complete, check that the file is correctly downloaded: UpdateTool.exe (size is 3.22MB (3,383,314 bytes))- If it is different, delete the file and download it again.
- Update your Downloaded map update application.
- Close all running programs.
- Make sure that you do not
- Shut down the computer, enter the computer into standby mode or restart the computer.
- Open the folder containing the downloaded file by selecting Start on the taskbar, and then selecting Run on the menu.
- Enter c:\nav_update\update.exe and click OK.
- The following dialog is open. Select the folder where the downloaded map update is saved and then click OK button
- The update process will start automatically.
- When the update is completed, the following message appears:
- Click OK.
- Check that the version is correctly updated:
The software version should be 188.8.131.52.
- Your downloaded map update is correctly updated.
- 3.23 Mb