About this download
- Name: Firmware update NW 2.09 for MAP-S1
- Date released: 30-09-2015
- Do I need to update it? This update utility is not necessary if your multi audio player system has already been updated to firmware version NW 2.09.
If you're not sure, it's easy to check which version of firmware you have:
- After you POWER ON the set, press and hold the [ENTER] and [BACK] keys of the unit until "MC 2.09" is displayed on the display
- To quit the firmware version check mode, rotate the |<</>>| dial to the right 3 times until the normal display is shown
- Benefits and improvements:
- Improves DSDIFF and DLNA playback
Software Update is done via internet (network). Please check the following steps.
Note: You cannot update to the latest software, if the set is NOT connected to the internet (network). When a new software version is detected, this system is updated when it is connected to the internet, and "UPDATE" appears in the display window.In this case, follow the procedures below to update to the latest version
- Press MENU
- Press to select "NETWORK," then press "Enter"
- Press to select "UPDATE," then press "Enter"
- Press to select "OK," then press "Enter"
The Updating begins.
After completing the update, "COMPLETE" is displayed.Press to turn off the unit, and then press it again to turn on. Check the firmware version of the Personal Audio System.When "NW 2.09" is displayed, the update of the firmware was succesfull.
- Usually it may take about 10 minutes for the system to finish the update. More time may be needed, depending on the network environment
- Do not operate the unit or the remote during updating. Moreover, do not turn off the system or disconnect the power cord during updating