This program converts ics files (file extention *.ics), recorded with the Sony ICD-R100 IC recorder into the following formats:
- MSV Files (LPEC : For ICD-MS515) (*.MSV)
- MSV Files (ADPCM: For ICD-MS1) (*MSV)
- DVF Files (For ICD-BP100/x20) (*.DVF)
- DVF Files (For ICD-x50) (*.DVF)
- WAV Files (16 or 8kHz 8bit) (*.WAV)
- WAV Files (16 or 8kHz 16bit) (*.WAV)
- WAV Files (11 or 8kHz 8bit) (*.WAV)
- WAV Files (11 or 8kHz 16bit) (*.WAV)
- WAV Files (44.1kHz 16bit Stereo) (*.WAV)
Please note that, if Digital Voice Editor is installed on your PC, version 1.2 or higher is needed. If you have Digital Voice Editor Ver.1.0/1.1 installed on your system, click here to update to version 1.2.
Your computer and system software must meet the following minimum requirements:
- IBM PC/AT or compatible (You can not use this software on a Macintosh computer)
- CPU: 266MHz Pentium II processor or higher
- RAM: 64MB or more
- Hard disk space: 20MB or more depending on the size and number of sound files you would like to store
- Sound Board: Sound Blaster 16 compatible
- Display: High color (16bit) or more and 640x480 dots or more
- OS: Microsoft Windows 98 / 98 Second Edition standard installation, Windows Millenniun Edition, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows XP Professional / Home Edition
This program is not for use with Windows 95, Windows NT Workstation 4.0.
Please follow the steps below to download ICS Convertor.
- Set up a folder for storing the download file on your hard disk. In this example, assume the folder name is Sony_ICS_Convertor and it is created on your C:\ drive.
- Click "Download" after reading the below disclaimer. The download will start automatically, download the following file in the Sony_ICS_Convertor folder: ICS_convertor.zip
- Unzip ICS_convertor.zip and carefully read the installation instructions in the included Word documents.
- 1.57 Mb