About this download
This driver enables the ICD-SX57 to be used as a removable disk in Windows Explorer on the Windows 2000 Professional operating system environment.
Before downloading this driver, please make sure that you are logged on as a computer administrator.
Please follow the steps below to download the file:
- Create the folder named SonyTemp on your C:\ drive.
- Click Downloadat the bottom of this page to start download.
- Click Save, and select the following folder: C:\SonyTemp.
- After the download is completed, go to C:\SonyTemp and check that the downloaded file (SXx7Driver_EN.EXE) is 181KB.
- In Windows Explorer you can check the file size as follows:
Select View, and then Details. If the file size is different, then please delete all the downloaded files and perform the download again.
Prior to downloading, you must accept the terms of the End User License Agreement at the end of this page. After reading this agreement, click Download to begin the download.
When the download is completed, please install the program following the steps below:
- Close all the running applications and be sure that there are no other applications running in the background.
- Go to Start and select Run.
- In the Run dialogue box, type C:\SonyTemp\SXx7Driver_EN.EXE into the Open field and then click OK to begin the installation.
- Follow the onscreen messages.
- When the installation is finished, Please restart your PC.
Check the installation
If the folder named ICD-SXx7 Series Driver created in C:\Program Files\Sony, thenthe installation of the driver is completed successfully.
- 264 Kb