About this download
This driver enables the ICD-SX57 to be used as a removable disk in Windows Explorer on the Windows 2000 Professional operating system environment.
Before downloading this driver, please make sure that you are logged on as a computer administrator.
Please follow the steps below to download the file:
- Create the folder namedSonyTempon yourC:\ drive.
- ClickDownloadat the bottom of this page to start download.
- ClickSave, and select the following folder:C:\SonyTemp.
- After the download is completed, go toC:\SonyTempand check that the downloaded file(SXx7Driver_EN.EXE)is 181KB.
- InWindows Exploreryou can check the file size as follows:
SelectView, and thenDetails. If the file size is different, then please delete all the downloaded files and perform the download again.
Prior to downloading, you must accept the terms of theEnd User License Agreementat the end of this page. After reading this agreement, clickDownloadto begin the download.
When the download is completed, please install the program following the steps below:
- Close all the running applications and be sure that there are no other applications running in the background.
- Go toStartand selectRun.
- In theRundialogue box, typeC:\SonyTemp\SXx7Driver_EN.EXEinto theOpenfield and then clickOKto begin the installation.
- Follow the onscreen messages.
- When the installation is finished, Please restart your PC.
Check the installation
If the folder namedICD-SXx7 Series Drivercreated inC:\Program Files\Sony, then the installation of the driver is completed successfully.
- 264 Kb