About this download
We are offering the latest version of MVR studio software for download.
- Using "MVR studio", you can quickly import and easily edit audio/video recorded with the music video recorder HDR-MV1. Moreover, you can upload your videos to YouTube
The latest version of the software update iscompatible with most commonly used versions of Microsoft Windows:
- Windows® Vista* SP2
- Windows® 7 SP1
- Windows® 8 ~ 8.1
* Business and Standard (Edition) are not supported.
Standard installation is required. Operation is not assured if the OS has been upgraded or in a multi-boot environment. In such an environment, for example, software running in the background will be affected.
The latest version of the software update iscompatible with most commonly used versions of Macintosh:
- Mac OS X v.10.7 ~ 10.10
The latest version of the software update iscompatible with the following hardware:
- CPU: Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz or faster, or Intel Core 2 Duo 1.66 GHz or faster
- Hard disk space: 100 MB or more
- RAM: Recommended memory for OS + additional 2 GB or more
Step 1: Downloading and Installation/Updating Instructions
- The computer must be connected to the Internet during the installation process.
- You need to be logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- Make sure that the previous version of MVR Studio is not running.
- Click the [Download] button below to go to the download page.
- Download the program and save the file to the desktop of your computer (recommended).
- Double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
Step 2: Operating Instructions
After the installation, start the program and refer to [Help].