About this download
About this download (20/07/2011)
Sony offers you the latest update program Ver.2.1 for Content Management Utility.
This update applies to the following Software versions:
- Content Management Utility Ver. 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0
(Supplied with HDR-AX2000, HXR-NX5, HXR-NX70, and NEX-FS100/100K)
- Support for new formats in the import function(when updating from Ver.1.1 or older)
1080/60p and 1080/50p videos recorded with HXR-NX70, NEX-FS100/100K and HXR-NX3D1 can be imported.
- Flash band correction function(when updating from Ver.1.1 or older)
Flash bands(*) can be detected and corrected.
(*) Flash bands: Horizontal bands with luminance different from other parts of the image, which appear due to a flash or strobe light.
- Support for 3D videos in the import function(when updating from Ver.2.0 or older)
3D videos recorded with HXR-NX3D1 can be imported.
- 3D video split function(when updating from Ver.2.0 or older)
3D videos imported from HXR-NX3D1 can be split into two 2D videos (left & right).
- Make sure that you are logged on as a computer administrator.
- After reading the disclaimer, click the [Download] button below.
- The download of the [CMU_Upgrade1106a.exe] file (133 MB (139,557,000 bytes)) will start.
- Save the file to the desktop of your computer (recommended).
- Make sure that you are logged on as a user with administrative rights.
- Close all currently running programs on your computer.
- Double-click the downloaded [CMU_Upgrade1106a.exe ] file.
- The file is automatically extracted, and theChoose Setup Languagedialog appears. Select the language and clickOK.
- AfterPreparing to Install...appears, the installation wizard will appear. ClickNext.
- TheLicense Agreementwindow appears. SelectI accept the terms in the license agreementand clickOK.
- TheReady to Update the Programwindow appears. ClickUpdate.
- The installation of the update program will start.
- TheInstallShield Wizard Completedwindow appears. ClickFinish.
Checking the version after the update
To check if the update is successfully completed, please check the version as follows:
- Start up Content Management Utility.
- ClickHelpon the menu bar, and selectAbout Content Management Utility.
- The version information is displayed. Confirm the version shown on the top is "2.1.00"
- 133.09 Mb