- Operating system PC computer with one of the following operating systems:
- Windows® 2000 Professional (Service Pack 4 or later)
- Windows® XP Media Center Edition 2005
- Windows® XP Media Center Edition 2004
- Windows® XP Media Center Edition
- Windows® XP Professional (Service Pack 2 or later)
- Windows® XP Home Edition (Service Pack 2 or later)
- Windows® Vista® Ultimate
- Windows® Vista® Business
- Windows® Vista® Home Basic
- Windows® Vista® Home Premium
Notes: 64 bits operating systems are not supported. Other operating systems are NOT supported.
- Minimum hardware requirements
- CPU: Pentium® III 450MHz or higher.
- Memory: 128MB or more.
- Display resolution: 800 x 600 pixels (1024 x 768 pixels recommended).
- USB port : Hi-Speed USB port recommended.
- Click "Download" below to download the file (autoTransfer.exe - 501 KB) to your computer.
- Choose a location on your computer where to save the file.
- When the download is complete, make sure to close all running programs, except your Internet browser.
- Double click the autoTransfer.exe software you have downloaded on your computer.
- The InstallShield wizard will now appear. Click "Finish".
- A new folder (Auto Transfer) is now created where the Autotransfer software was downloaded, containing the following folders and files:
- Connect your WALKMAN (please see the compatible model list above) to the USB port of your computer.
- When your WALKMAN is detected and ready to be used, copy ALL the above mentionned files into the root folder of the WALKMAN.
- 501.7 Kb