Sony Shared Library, Version 5.7.0.06070 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Sony Shared Library for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the SOASSL-00226189-0040.EXE program.
- Download the SOASSL-00226189-0040.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SOASSL-00226189-0040.EXE file to begin the installation.
- Click the "Yes" button on the "User Account Control" window.
- If the "Select Language" window appears, select the language you wish to use and click the "OK" button.
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for the installation and click the "Next" button.
- At the "Welcome to Sony Shared Library Setup Program" window, click the "Next" button.
- Read the Software License Agreement and click the "I Agree" button.
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click the "OK" button to restart the system.
The installation of the Sony Shared Library is completed.
- 32 bit
- 2.34 Mb