Sony Firmware Extension Parser Device Driver 18.104.22.168
- These drivers/utilities come already preinstalled on your VAIO computer. If you are still using the originally preinstalled Operating System, you can reinstall any of these drivers/utilities by using the Vaio Recovery Center program on your VAIO computer.
- These drivers/utilities are not updated versions. If you are looking for updated drivers/utilities, please visit the "Updates" section of this website or use the VAIO Update program if your computer has this functionality.
- Some VAIO preinstalled programs are not provided for download due to copyright restrictions.
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this file and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
4. Right-click the file downloaded in previous step and chooseExtract All.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to extract the compressed file.
6. Open Device Manager (Start > type without quotesDevice Managerin the Start Search box > pressEnter)
7. Right clickUnknown deviceunderOther Devicesand clickUpdate driver software.
8. ClickBrowse my computer for driver software.
9. Clickbrowseand select the folder which you extracted in step 5 above.
10. ClickOKand clickNext.
11. Wait while the driver is being installed.
12. ClickCloseand restart your computer if prompted.
- 32 bit
- 22.06 Kb