Sony Firmware Extension Parser Device, Version 184.108.40.206 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Sony Firmware Extension Parser Device for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
Sony Firmware Extension Parser Device is for the yellow bangs showed as a name “Unknown device” in Device Manager Window if the driver is uninstalled.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers:
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the SODOTH-00264792-0042.EXE program.
- Download the SODOTH-00264792-0042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SODOTH-00264792-0042.EXE file to begin the installation.
- Click theYesbutton on theUser Account Controlwindow.
- At theSelect Countryscreen, select the country for the installation and click theNextbutton.
- At theWelcome to Sony Firmware Extension Parser Device Setup Programwindow, click theNextbutton
- Read the Software License Agreement and click theI Agreebutton.
- At theFinishedscreen, click theFinishbutton.
- AtThis system must be restarted to complete the installationclickOKto start the computer
The installation of the Sony Firmware Extension Parser Device is completed.
- 64 bit
- 1.35 Mb