Symptoms corrected by this update:
- Wireless connection is lost after locking/unlocking the Windows session.
- Bluetooth function may turned on automatically after a cold system boot (for models with built-in Bluetooth adapter.)
How do I update my software?
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
4. Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation.
5. Click Continue at the User Account Control dialog box.
6. Wait while the wizard installs the new software.
7. The wizard disappears when the installation is complete.
- 32 bit
- 4.27 Mb