VAIO Media Integrated Server 4.x/5.x Update Program 1.0.00.42120
This update resolves the following issue:
- Network Media Receiver VGP-MR200 won"t play next music track at the end of the contents
Changes from the previous versions:
- Remote exploitation of a buffer overflow could allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code.
Depending on your VAIO model, you must first install VAIO Media Integrated Server4.1.05or4.2.00or5.0.11.
Please visit the download section of your model to get these updates.
Download and Installation
1. DownloadSOAVMS-01201702-UN.exeand save it to a download directory
2. Close all running programs
3. Go to the download directory and double-clickSOAVMS-01201702-UN.exeto start the installation
4. The VAIO Media Integrated Server Update Wizard starts
5. Click Next and wait while Setup installs the new software
6. Click Finish when the installation is completed
- 32 bit
- 6.97 Mb