This utility will install the originally shipped version of the VAIO Control Center for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
Important notes: please read carefully.
For a clean install Windows® 7 OS: In order for this package to install and work properly, please do the following steps:
- Install all drivers for your VAIO Notebook
- Install Sony Firmware Extension Parser Device
- Install Sony Shared Library
- Install the following VAIO Utilities in order:
a) Battery Checker (SOABCU-00225876-0041.EXE)
b) Setting Utility Series (SOASUS-00240869-0041.EXE)
c) VAIO Control Center (SOAVCC-00225884-0041.EXE)
d) VAIO Event Service (SOAVES-00225892-0041.EXE)
- WARNING!This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers:
- VPC (Do not install this utility with any other model of computer, including other Sony computers sold worldwide.)
Download and Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the SOAVCC-00225884-0041.EXE program.
- Download the SOAVCC-00225884-0041.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SOAVCC-00225884-0041.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At User Account Control click Yes
- If the Select Languagewindow appears, select the language you wish to use and clickOK
- At Select Country please select the country you want for this installation and click Next
- At the Welcome to VAIO Control Center Setup Program, click Next.
- Read the Software License Agreement and click I Agree.
- At the Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for VAIO Control Center screen, click Next.
- At the InstallShield Wizard Complete screen, click Finish.
- At the Finish screen, click Finish.
- At This system must be restarted to complete the installation, click OK to restart the computer.
The installation of the VAIO Control Center is completed.
- 32 bit
- 4.51 Mb