This update program resolves the following issues:
- Unable to play low bit rate MP3 files in Widows Media Player 11 under Vista when SonicStage Mastering Audio Filter (SSMSAF) is enabled.
- Sound is distorted in Windows Media Center when SSMSAF is enabled.
- Other minor issues.
1. Download the update and save it to a download directory.
2. Close all running programs.
3. Go to the download directory and double-click the downloaded file.
4. Click Continue if prompted by the Windows User Account Control.
5. The SonicStage Mastering Studio Audio Filter Update Wizard starts.
6. Click Next and wait while the Wizard updates your software.
7. Ensure that "Yes, I want to restart my computer now" is selected and click Finish.
8. The installation is completed when the computer restarts.
- 32 bit
- 4.46 Mb