Sony Notebook Setup2.0.07.03280 update
This update prevents Sony Notebook Setup generate the following error message: Internal Error:Priority number of devices is too largewhen having clicked on theDefaultbutton when BIOS was updated toR0217U0.
BIOS previously updated to versionR0217U0
1. Download instructions
- Prepare a new folder to place a file downloaded from the web - Name itDownloadfolder.
- Download theSony Notebook Setup Upgradefile into theDownloadfolder.
- When the download is complete, clickStart, point toPrograms,Accessoriesand then clickWindows Explorer- Check the size of the downloaded update. If the size is the same as mentioned on the download page, the download was performed successfully.
- If the size is different, delete the file you have downloaded and proceed with the download procedure once more.
2. Installation procedure:
- Go in to theDownloadfolder.
- To extract the file, double-click theSNA_sny_200703280_DE.exefile toDownloadfolder.
- Browse to :\Download\ SNA_sny_200703280_DE\Disk 1\
- Double-click theSetup.exefile.
- ClickRemoveand clickNext.
- Click OK.
- Double-click theSetup.exefile again.
- ClickNext3 times.
- ClickYes, I want to restart my computer now.
- 32 bit
- 4.48 Mb