Sony Firmware Extension Parser Device, Version 18.104.22.168 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Sony Firmware Extension Parser Device for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
*** The Sony Firmware Extension Parser Device is for the yellow bang showed as a name "Unknown Device" in Device Manager window if the driver is uninstalled.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the SODOTH-00224384-0041.EXE program.
- Download the SODOTH-00224384-0041.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SODOTH-00224384-0041.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" window, click the "Yes" button.
- If the "Select Language" window appears, select the language you wish to use and click the "OK" button.
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for the installation and click the "Next" button.
- At the "Welcome to Sony Firmware Extension Parser Device Setup Program" window, click the "Next" button.
- Read the Software License Agreement and click the "I Agree" button.
- At the "Finish" screen, click the "Finish" button.
- Restart the system.
The installation of the Sony Firmware Extension Parser Device is completed.
- 32 bit
- 1.59 Mb