Ricoh PCIe Memory Stick Host controller, Version 18.104.22.168 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Ricoh PCIe Memory Stick Host controller for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
The Ricoh PCIe Memory Stick Host Controller is for the yellow exclamation showed as a name “Base System Device” in Device Manager window if the driver is uninstalled.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
Warning! This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers:
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the RIDMSC-00244646-0042.exe program.
- Download the RIDMSC-00244646-0042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the RIDMSC-00244646-0042.EXE to begin the installation.
- At “User Account Control” click “Yes”
- At “Select Language” please select the language you want to use during the installation and click “OK”
- At “Select Country” please select country you want for this installation and click “Next”
- At the "Ricoh PCIe Memory Stick Host controller for Microsoft® Windows® 7" click “Next”.
- Read the Software License Agreement and click "I Agree".
- At the "Finish" screen, click the “Finish” button.
The installation of the Ricoh PCIe Memory Stick Host controller is completed.
- 64 bit
- 37.19 Kb