Ricoh Memory Card Reader Writer Driver SD CPRM, Version 188.8.131.52235 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Ricoh Memory Card Reader Writer Driver SD CPRM for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers:
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the RIDFMC-00241130-0042.EXE program.
- Download the RIDFMC_00241130_0042.zip file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the zip file. Next, double-click the RIDFMC-00241130-0042.EXE file to begin the installation.
- Click the "Yes" button on the "User Account Control" window.
- If the "Select Language" window appears, select the language you wish to use and click the "OK" button.
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for the installation and click the "Next" button
- At the "Welcome to Ricoh Memory Card Reader Writer Driver SD CPRM Setup Program" window, click the "Next" button.
- Read the Software License Agreement and click the "I Agree" button.
- At the "Finish" screen, click the "Finish" button.
The installation of the Ricoh Memory Card Reader Writer Driver SD CPRM is completed.
- 64 bit
- 1000.26 Kb