Ricoh Memory Stick Host Controller Driver 18.104.22.168
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
These drivers/utilities come already preinstalled on your VAIO computer. If you are still using the originally preinstalled Operating System, you can reinstall any of these drivers/utilities by using the Vaio Recovery Center program on your VAIO computer.
These drivers/utilities are not updated versions. If you are looking for updated drivers/utilities, please visit the "Updates" section of this website or use the VAIO Update program if your computer has this functionality.
Some VAIO preinstalled programs are not provided for download due to copyright restrictions.
Please follow the steps below to download and install the Ricoh Memory Stick Host Controller Driver 22.214.171.124 program.
- Exit all running programs.
- Download this file and save it to your hard drive.
- When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
- Right-click the file downloaded in previous step and choose "Extract All".
- Follow the on-screen instructions to extract the compressed file.
- Open Device Manager (Start > type without quotes "Device Manager" in the Start Search box > press "Enter")
- Right click "Base System Device" under "Other Devices" and click "Update driver software".
- Click "Browse my computer for driver software".
- Click "browse" and select the folder which you extracted in step 5 above.
- Click "OK" and click "Next".
- Wait while the driver is being installed.
- Click "Close" and restart your computer if prompted.
- 64 bit
- 1.72 Mb