Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller, Version 188.8.131.522 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
The Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller will remove the yellox exclamation mark which appears next to “Ethernet Controller” in the Device Manager window if the driver is uninstalled.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the REDETH-00265753-0042.EXE program.
- Download the REDETH-00265753-0042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the REDETH-00265753-0042.EXE file to begin the installation.
- AtUser Account ControlclickYes
- If theSelect Languagewindow appears, select the language you wish to use and click theOK.
- AtSelect Countryplease select the country you want for this installation and clickNext
- At theWelcome to Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Setup Program, clickNext.
- Read the Software License Agreement and clickI Agree.
- At theFinishedscreen, clickFinish.
- AtThis system must be restarted to complete the installation, clickOKto reboot the system.
The installation of the Realtek PCIe GBE Family is completed
- 64 bit
- 1.72 Mb