Vista Device Audio Driver Update version 188.8.131.5274
This Driver Update fixes following issues
- Correct "Audio Jack information" for all models.
- Removes a Pop sound during the launch of Windows Media player version 11.
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the file " REDAUD-00733504-UN.exe ", and save it to a download directory (e.g. C:\Download).
- Close all running applications.
- Open Control Panel
- Open add/remove programs
- Remove the "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver" and restart the system when done
- After the restart, open the file " REDAUD-00733504-UN.exe "
- Click next to start the driver installation and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When the installation is finished, please restart the system.
- 32 bit
- 35.16 Mb