Audio Device Driver Version 184.108.40.206377 for Windows Vista
This updated driver resolves the following issue:
- When using a Bluetooth device you can have a problem with the Vaio Event service.
1.Download the fileREDAUD-00733503-UN.exe, and save it to a download directory. (Please note this directory for reference.)
Log on using an account with administrative rights and exit all running applications.
1. Point to start and go to Control Panel
2. InControl Panel, click on classic view and double click onPrograms and features.
3. From the list selectRealtek High Definition Audio Driverand click onUninstallfrom the top of the list
4. If you get a User Account Control pop-up, please click on continue.
5. ClickYesto remove the application. Restart the PC after the un-installation is completed.
6. When the unit has rebooted, go to the location where you downloaded the files and run theREDAUD-00733503-UN.exefile.
7. Upon the User Control Control pop-up, press onContinueand follow the installation wizard.
8. When the installation is completed restart the PC
- 32 bit
- 14.99 Mb