PhotoshopElementsCD-Patch Installation Procedure
This update allows to install Photoshop Element when the installer specifies that the VAIO model is not valid.Update for Sony VAIO notebook computers:
1. Download instructions:
- Prepare a new folder to place a file downloaded from the web - Name itC:\Downloadfolder.
- Download theAdobe PhotoShop Elements patch(945 KB).
- When the download is complete, clickStart, point toPrograms,Accessoriesand then clickWindows Explorer- Check the size of the downloaded patch. If the size is the same as mentioned on the download page, the download was performed successfully. If the size is different, delete the file you have downloaded and proceed with the download procedure once more.
2. Installation instructions:
- Go toC:\Download.
- Double click thePSE_CD_Patch.exefile.
- ClickYes to Allto theOverwrite Protectionmessage.
- TheAdobe PhotoShop Elementsupdateis complete - The Photoshop Element can now be installed on your VAIO.
- 32 bit
- 944 Kb