Installation procedure for firmware update for "Pioneer DVR-K16VAS Version (1.10)" optical drive.
Please check if your VAIO is using the "Pioneer DVR-K16VAS (1.10)"
- Download the file
- Browse to the directory where you downloaded the file to.
- Double Click PIFOPD-01382200-UN.exe and follow carefully the instructions.
- Make sure that you will not close the tray during the upgrade process and make sure not to stop the upgrade while in process.
- The drive used and the revision of the firmware will be mentioned, click OK if this is OK (You will be popup prompted if the Optical drive is not cerresponding.)
- Do not touch your VAIO until you get the window: Firmware update completes. restart PC. Once you get this window click "OK"
- Wait until the VAIO has restarted.
- 32 bit
- 1.43 Mb