Firmware UpdatePIFOPD-00788204-UN for Pioneer DVD+/-RW DVR-108 (FW 1.10)
This Firmware Update fixes following issue :
- Add write possibility for 16X DVD+R media
- Add write possibility for 16X DVD-R media
- Add write possibility for 8X DVD-R media of some of overseas media.
- Write Quality Improvement for DVD+/-R
- Fixed bugs for CD recognition
1. How to verify if your unit has aPioneer DVR-108?
1. Click on the Start button and then right click on My Computer.
2. Click on Properties.
3. Select the Hardware tab and than click on Device Manager.
4. Double click on DVD/CD-ROM drives.
5. Verify now that you can see "Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-108".
6. If you have the corresponding drive, than you can proceed with the Firmware upgrade.
2. Download Instructions
1. Download the file "PIFOPD-00788204-UN.zip", and save it to a download directory (ex. C:\Download).
2. Go the download directory, and right-click "PIFOPD-00788204-UN.zip".
3. Select "Extract All ...".
4. The Extraction Wizard window will appear. Click Next to continue.
5. Click Next to continue.
6. Make sure the sentence "Show extracted files" is flagged. Click Finish.
7. A window will appear showing the extracted files.
1. Close all running applications.
2. Click Browse. Specify the directoryC:\Download\PIFOPD-00788204-UN\.
3. Select the filePIFOPD-00788204-UN.exe. Click Open.
4. A Window will appear. Please follow the instructions on this window.
5. Click on the Install-button.
6. A new window will appear. Follow the instructions, and click on the Yes -button.
7. A new window will appear. Here you can see the current Firmware version and the new Firmware version.
8. Click on the Update -button for starting the Firmware -update.
9. Wait while the Firmware is being updated.PLEASE DO NOT INTERRUPT THE PROCESS!
10. Click on the OK-button to restart the computer when the update is finished.
11. Turn on the computer.
4. How to identify the new version?
1. Open the Windows Explorer.
3. Double click file : PIFOPD-00788204-UN.exe.
4. A Window will appear. Please follow the instructions on this window. Click on the Install-button.
5. A new window will appear. Follow the instructions, and click on the Yes -button.
6. A new window will appear. Here you can see the current Firmware version and the new Firmware version.
7. If the current version and the new version are the same, than the update was succesfull.
- 32 bit
- 1.4 Mb