NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT Graphics Driver 126.96.36.19965.This update resolves the issue where DVB-T AVC Contents playback have frame drops.
How do I update my software?
1. Download the update and save it to a download directory.
2. Go the download directory, and double-click the downloaded file to start the installation.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
4. After installing the driver and rebooting the system, proceed with the steps below to enable the Sony recommended video color setting.
5. Right-click an empty area of the desktop and select [NVIDIA Control Panel]
6. In the [NVIDIA Control Panel], select [Advanced] view in the toolbar.
7. Click [Video & Television] menu and click [Adjust video color settings].
8. Check [Apply these settings to all video technologies] and click [Apply].
9. Click the [RGB Gamma] tab.
10. If the "Red", "Green" and "Blue" values are not consistent, Check [Use RGB gamma] and click [Apply]
11. Switch back to [Standard] view.
12. Exit the [NVIDIA control panel].
- 32 bit
- 55.93 Mb