What does this driver fix?
Brightness does not go up to full brightness after reconnecting the AC adapter.
- Make sure that your VAIO is set to speed mode
- Download the NVDVID-01040609-UN.exe file
- Browse to the folder where you downloaded the NVDVID-01040609-UN.exe file to.
- Double Click NVDVID-01040609-UN.exe (driver files will be copied to
2. Execute NVDVID-01040609-UN.exe(drivers file will be copied to C:\Drivers\Video2 automatically).
- Uninstall a previous version of driver("NVIDIA Drivers") from
[Add or Remove Programs] on [Control Panel] and restart
- The new Video driver will be installed automatically (please note that this process can be time consuming)
- Restart your VAIO
- 32 bit
- 36.71 Mb