USB MemoryStick Driver update Installation Procedure
The following describes how to download and install the USB Memory Stick driver update version 1.3.0322.
- Prepare a new folder in theC:\directory to place the file downloaded from the web - Name itDownloadfolder.
- Download the following file into theDownloadfolder:MSD_Sony_130322.exe(69 KB)
- When the download is complete, right-clickMy Computerand clickExplore.
- Once inWindows Explorer, click theViewmenu and clickDetails.
- Browse to the location of your file to check the size of it. If the driver size is the same, your download has been successfully completed, if the size is different, delete the file you have downloaded and restart the download.
- Double-clickMSD_Sony_130322.exeand clickUnzip
- Please make sure to be logged on as administrator.
- OpenDevice Manager.
- Double-clickUniversal Serial Bus Controllers.
- Double-clickUSB Memory Stick Slotto open the properties.
- Select theDriverstab and clickUpdate driver.
- SelectDisplay a list of the known drivers…and clickNext.
- ClickHave Disk.
- ClickBrowseand point toC:\Drivers\MemoryStick\
- ClickOpenand clickOK.
- ClickNextto finish the installation and restart your VAIO.
- 32 bit
- 59.3 Kb