Memory Stick Host Controller Driver Update Version 22.214.171.124 for Microsoft Windows®XP
Applicable VAIO Models
Download and Update instructions
1. Download the fileMSD_52217.zipand save it to a download directory
2. Right-click the downloaded ZIP file and select Extract All
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to extract the file to a folder (please note this folder for reference)
4. Open Device Manager (Click [Start] - right-Click [My Computer] - click [Properties] - [Hardware] Tab - [Device Manager] Button)
5. Expand SCSI and RAID controllers
6. Right-click SMSC LPC Memory Stick Host Controller and click Update Driver
7. Select Install from a list or specific location (Advanced) and click Next.
8. Select Search for the best driver in these locations, and then click Include this location in the search.
9. Browse to the folder in which you extracted the download ZIP file, and then click OK.
10. Click Next. Please wait while the Wizard installs the new software.
11. Click Finish
- 32 bit
- 38 Kb