Generic Marvell 61xx RAID Controller, Version 18.104.22.16800 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Generic Marvell 61xx RAID Controller for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
Note: This Marvell SATA driver is for the docking station.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the MRDOTH-00248942-0042.exe program.
- Download the MRDOTH-00248942-0042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the MRDOTH-00248942-0042.exe file to begin the installation.
- AtUser Account ControlclickYes
- If theSelect Languagewindow appears, select the language you wish to use and click theOK.
- AtSelect Countryplease select the country you want for this installation and clickNext
- At theWelcome to Generic Marvell 61xx RAID Controller Setup Program, clickNext.
- Read the Software License Agreement and clickI Agree.
- At theFinish, screen, click theFinishbutton
- At theThis system must be restarted to complete the installation, screen, click theOKbutton to restart the system.
The installation of the Generic Marvell 61xx RAID Controller is completed.
- 64 bit
- 1.43 Mb