Modem Driver (Agere Scorpio) Version 2.1.25 for Microsoft Windows XP.
This program will update the modem driver pre-installed on the VAIO models listed.
This update will resolve an issue where the modem driver causes bluescreen on a computer with Hyper-Threading while connecting to AOL.
1. Download the file sco2125logo-SiS962.exe to a download directory (please note this directory for reference)
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click sco2125logo-SiS962.exe to unzip it. The WinZip Self-Extractor program starts.
3. Click Unzip.
4. Click OK. Click Close to exit WinZip Self-Extractor.
5. The file will be extracted to the following directory C:\sco2125logo-SiS962 (But if you specified a different directory path in the Unzip to folder box, please note this directory for reference)
Exit all running applications
1. Open C:\sco2125logo-SiS962
2. Double-click Setup.EXE.
3. Click OK to install the modem driver.
4. Restart the computer to complete the installation.
- 32 bit
- 700 Kb