Firmware update for Matshita UJ-842D F/W 1.01
General installation guidelines:
- Make sure that your VAIO is connected to the mains while performing the process
This update resolves/improves:
- Improved support for DVD+R DL media
- Download KMFOPD-01406000-UN-.exe
- Browse to the directory where you downloaded KMFOPD-01406000-UN-.exe to.
- Double Click KMFOPD-01406000-UN-.exe
- Push the "Eject" button on your VAIO to open the Disc tray of the optical drive. Once the Drive tray has been ejected click "OK"
- Please read the instructions carefully. (You can ignore the the message that the drive tray will be ejected because you would not have arrived at this stage if you would not have ejected the tray yet). Click "OK"Warning: Closing the drive tray during the upgrade process might render your optical drive unusable.
- This Window will your current firmware version and the version that you are upgrading to. Click "OK".
- The entire process will take at least 45 seconds. Do not touch your VAIO during the process.
- Once you are prompted to shut down your computer please shut down your computer. Warning: A full shut down after which the "Power" button needs to be pressed in order to restart your VAIO is required in order to perform the firmware upgrade successfully. Select "Restart" from the Windows "Turn off computer" window might cause a failure of the firmware upgrade.
- 32 bit
- 1.94 Mb