Intel™ Graphics Driver Media Accelerator Driver 220.127.116.115
This driver resolves the issues listed below.
- Colour settings change are not kept after resuming from Sleep/Hibernation.
- When system boots, lines appear on screen after progress bar of Vista.
- DVD captions and subtitles appear pink during DVD playback in Windows Media Player.
- Setting of extend desktop is not kept after resuming from Hibernation.
- Sometimes screen becomes black for a few seconds.
1. Download this file and save it to a download directory (note this directory for later reference.)
2. Close all running programs.
3. Click Start, Control Panel, Programs and Features, Uninstall a program.
4. Double-click "Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator Driver".
5. Click "Continue".
6. Click "Next" and follow the instruction to uninstall the selected software.
7. Ensure that "Yes, I want to restart my computer now" is selected and click "Finish".
8. Wait until the computer has finished restarting.
9. Go to the download directory and double-click "INDVID-01594804-UN.exe".
10. Click "Continue" at the User Account dialog box.
11. The Device Driver Installation Wizard appear.
12. Click "Next" and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
To verify that the installation is successful:
1. Open Device Manager > expand Display adapters > double-click "Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family" or "Mobile Intel(R) 945GM/GU Express Chipset Family" > click Driver tab.
2. Driver Date is: 26/06/2007
3. Driver Version is: 18.104.22.1685.
4. Digital Signature is: Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher.
- 32 bit
- 14.43 Mb