Intel® 7 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller, Version 22.214.171.1242 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Intel® 7 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers:
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the INDSNR-00242962-0042.EXE program.
- Download the INDSNR-00266170-0042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the INDSNR-00266170-0042.EXE file to begin the installation.
- Click theYesbutton on theUser Account Controlwindow.
- At theSelect Countryscreen, select the country for the installation and click theNextbutton.
- At theWelcome to Intel® 7 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller Setup Programwindow, click theNextbutton
- Read the Software License Agreement and click theI Agreebutton.
- At theFinishscreen, click theFinishbutton.
The installation of the Intel® 7 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller is completed.
- 64 bit
- 1.29 Mb