Intel® 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller, Version 22.214.171.1241 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Intel® 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
*** The Intel® 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller is for the yellow bang showed as a name "SM Bus Controller" in Device Manager window if the driver is uninstalled.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the INDCHI-00244286-0042.EXE program.
- Download the INDCHI-00244286-0042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the INDCHI-00244286-0042.EXE file to begin the installation.
- If "User Account Control" screen pops up click "Yes"
- At "Select Country" screen please select the country you want to for this installation and click "Next"
- At the "Intel® 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller for Microsoft® Windows® 7" and click "Next".
- Read the Software License Agreement and click "I Agree"
- At the "Finished" screen, click Finish.
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" click "OK" to restart the system
If either a "Severe" error or "Software Status" message box appears, please check the list of Known Issues and Limitations.
The installation of the Intel® 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller is completed.
- 64 bit
- 3.4 Mb