Firmware Update for DVD-RW Drive
This program will update the DVD-RW Drive firmware on the following VAIO Desktop models running Windows XP:
IMPORTANT NOTES - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Do not shut your VAIO desktop down while the Firmware update procedure is in progress.
- Do not stop the Firmware update procedure while in progress.
- Not following any of the above, could severely damage your system
1.Download and Upgrade instructions:
- Download theFirmware Update DVD-RW Drive.exefile to a download folder.
- Close all applications.
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-clickFirmware Update DVD-RW Drive.exeto extract it.
- ClickInstall- This starts the extraction of the files to the path mentioned.
- TheFirmware Upgrade Utilitystarts automatically after extraction process.
- The following message is displayed:1 target device(s) is found. Do you want to upgrade all drives?.
- ClickYes- The upgrade process begins.
- When the process ends, the following is displsyed:Upgrade operation is completed.
- ClickOKto finish.
- Firmw_upd_ DVDRW.exe
- 32 bit
- 1.08 Mb