SATA Driver (Intel) HIPM Disable Registry Patch - 110830
What does it fix?
A RAID error may occur during Windows boot.
Manual Installation Instructions
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
4. Double-click EP0000600331.exe to run it.
5. Wait while the wizard updates your software.
6. When the installation is complete, restart the VAIO.
- 32 / 64 bit
- 2.32 MB