SATA Driver (Intel) Registry Patch - 110415
What does it fix?
When a device is connected to the USB 3.0 port, the Optical Disc Drive may not function.
How do I perform this update?
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
4. Double-click EP0000600269.exe to run it.
5. Wait while the wizard updates your software.
6. When the installation is complete, shut down the VAIO completely before starting again.
- 32 / 64 bit
- 2.32 MB