Memory Card Reader Writer (Ricoh) (SD) Driver - 188.8.131.52
Is this relevant for you?|
It is recommended to install this driver update for improved MS Card compatibility.
What does it fix?
When a Hard Disk password is set in the BIOS, the system may hang after suspend/resume.
How do I perform this update?
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
4. Double-click EP0000225168.exe to run it.
5. Click Next, wait while the wizard updates your software, and then click Finish.
6. Restart the VAIO.
- 32 bit
- 1 Mb