Memory Card Reader Writer Driver (JMicron) 188.8.131.52
Is this relevant for you?|
It is recommended to install this driver update for improved MS Card compatibility.
What does it fix?
MS Card may not get recognized when a Memory Stick card is inserted.
How do I perform this update?
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
4. Double-click EP0000220175.exe to run it.
5. Click Next, wait while the wizard updates your software, and then click Finish.
6. Restart the VAIO.
- 32 bit
- 3.4 Mb