Graphics Driver (NVIDIA) 100217B - 18.104.22.16867
What is this?
This is an updated graphics driver.
Is this relevant for you?
This is a recommended update, as it fixes some compatibility issues.
What does it fix?
Improvement of HDMI Compatibility.
PMB VAIO Edition and Media Gallery may stop responding under certain circumstances
- Download the updated driver.
- Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Uninstall a Program
- Select "NVIDIA Drivers", and click the Uninstall/Change button
- When asked which Components to uninstall, select the 1st option: Remove all NVIDIA drivers, including Display.
- Click on Next / OK / Go to finish the uninstallation.
- Reboot the VAIO.
- Locate the downloaded file in the location you specified, and double-click it.
- Select to install both the Display and the HD Audio driver.
- Wait while the wizard updates your software, and follow the instructions.
- When the installation is complete, restart the VAIO.
- 64 bit
- 103.14 MB