RICOH i.Link configuration Updater 1.0 - 3.10b
What is this?
A firmware is a small computer program which is embedded in a hardware device.
It typically resides on a microchip. The advantage of such a chip is that it can be updated in order to cope with new technical developments or to solve certain issues.
What does it fix?
Block noise may occur in high definition movies which are captured from a HDV camcorder via i.LINK.
How do I perform this update?
While performing this update, do not put the computer into Hibernation or Sleep mode.
1. Exit all running programs, and make sure that there is no i.Link cable connected to the computer.
2. Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
4. Right-click EP0000217683.exe, and select Run as Administrator to run it.
5. Wait while the wizard updates your software.
6. When the installation is complete, shut down the VAIO completely before starting again.
- 32 / 64 bit
- 464.7 Kb