Touch Screen Driver (NextWindow) - 184.108.40.206
What is this?
This driver provides touch screen functionality
Is this relevant for you?
Sometimes the touch screen does not work after powering on the unit, or after resuming from standby.
What does it fix?
After resume from standby, Touch Function may have functionality issues.
How do I perform this update?
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
4. Double-click EP0000217120.exe to run it.
5. Click Next, wait while the wizard updates your software, and then click Finish.
6. Restart the VAIO.
7. After rebooting, the touch function will be disabled. You need to re-enable it manually by mouse or keyboard.
- 64 bit
- 17 Mb