VAIO Edit Components Upgrade Program 7.2.00.11160
What is this?
VAIO Edit Components 7 is plug-in software that adds a variety of editing functions with the Sony original technology to Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 or Adobe Premiere Elements 8.
The basic functions are as follows:
- HD video editing and Proxy editing
- Smart rendering
- Encoding with the Sony video codec
- Upconversion from SD image quality to HD image quality
- "x.v.Color" supported
- Various VAIO original video transitions
- Relation with an authoring software application And, please see the help for the detailed features of VAIO Edit Components 7.
What does it fix?
- Supports of New Premiere Elements 8.
- Supports of New 24 Mbps AVCHD File. (System: 24 Mbps, Video: 21 Mbps)
(For 10.1H New AVCHD HandyCam)
- Supports of AVC GPU (NVIDIA CUDA) Encoding.
(NVIDIA Gfx which supports CUDA is required.)
Manual installation instruction
VAIO Edit Components 7.2 supported detailed version of Premiere Pro CS4 4.1 or above. Don"t forget to update Premiere Pro CS4 by Adobe Updater.
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
4. Double-click EP0000601265.exe to run it.
5. Wait while the wizard updates your software.
6. When the installation is complete, restart the VAIO.
- 32 / 64 bit
- 49.22 MB