BD-Combo Drive Firmware UJ130A - 1.02
What is this?
A firmware is a small computer program which is embedded in a hardware device.
It typically resides on a microchip. The advantage of such a chip is that it can be updated in order to cope with new technical developments or to solve certain issues.
Is this relevant for you?
This update is recommended, as it may prevent damage to the drive.
What does it fix?
Improved compatibility with Sony DVD-R 8x Media.
Eject function has been modified to prevent damage to the drive when inserting a new disc.
How do I perform this update?
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
4. Double-click EP0000208095.exe to run it.
5. Wait while the wizard updates your software.
6. When the installation is complete, shut down the VAIO completely before starting again.
- 32 / 64 bit
- 1.76 Mb