Graphics Driver (Intel) 184.108.40.2062
What is this?
This is an updated graphics driver.
Is this relevant for you?
This is a recommended update, as it fixes some video playback issues.
What does it fix?
A blue screen may occur when trying to play a video file while a DVD is playing.
- Exit all running programs.
- Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
- Go to Start\Settings\Control Panel.
- Select [Add/Remove Programs] icon.
- Select "Intel(R) Media Accelerator Driver" and press [Change/Remove] button.
- Click on [Next/OK/Go] to finish the uninstallation
- When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
- Double-click EP0000600008.exe to run it.
- Wait while the wizard updates your software.
- When the installation is complete, restart the VAIO.
- 64 bit
- 80.76 MB