ATI Graphics driver 64bit 8.583.2.2000
What is this?
This is an updated graphics driver
Is this relevant for you?
This is a recommended update, as it fixes some system stability issues.
What does it fix?
Noise during playback of AVC video files in Windows Media Player
Screen flashes at intervals when a Bravia XBR9 television is connected
Improved Blu-ray disc compatibility
- Exit all running programs.
- Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
- Click the Windows Orb, Right-click on My Computer, and select Manage
- Click on Device Manager
- In Display Adapters, Uninstall the currently installed version of the graphics adapter.
- When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
- Double-click EP0000191396.exe to run it.
- Wait while the wizard updates your software.
- When the installation is complete, restart the VAIO.
- 64 bit
- 108.85 Mb