Wireless Lan Driver (Atheros AR928X) 220.127.116.11
Is this relevant for you?
It is recommended to install this driver update.
If you are not installing this update through VAIO Update, please verify in Device Manager, if your VAIO comes with the Atheros Wireless Lan chip
What does it fix?
Sound output may be distorted.
Connection issues with a video camera connected over i.Link.
How do I perform this update?
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
4. Double-click EP0000186117.exe to run it.
5. Click Next, wait while the wizard updates your software, and then click Finish.
6. Restart the VAIO.
- 32 bit
- 953.5 Kb